Jefferson County Lake & Campground
|Other Link||Jefferson County Parks and Recreation|
Jefferson County Lake is a wonderful place to spend the day with a number of amenities and low fees assessed for maintenance and improvements. The lake fills naturally and is normally full the first week of July. Amenities include:
- 50 campsites with water and electric hookups
- Boat ramp for non-motorized boats
- Grassy areas
- Lake slide
- Large shelters by reservation only
- Picnic tables
- Playground equipment
- Sandy beaches
- Small shelters on a first-come first-serve basis outside the camping fee area
- Volleyball nets
- Walking trails
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Annual Pass (One vehicle): $30 Annual Pass (Two vehicles): $50
- Day Pass (per vehicle): $6
- Large Shelter Rental (by Reservation Only): $25
- Walk-in/Bike-in Day Pass: $6
- Group RV Sites, nightly: $40
- Group Tent Sites, nightly: $30
- Single RV Campsites, nightly: $30
- Tent Sites, nightly: $18
Campsites may have a trailer and tent as space allows. Additional tents or vehicles are $5 each per night. Lake entrance fee is included in the pricing.
Notes Regarding Rates
- Payments are non-refundable.
- Applicable taxes are not included in the listed fees.
Camping & Group Shelter Reservations
Visit our Reservation website .
Please note: Jefferson County does not share any personal information that you provide when you use our reservation system. Once a reservation is made, we cannot offer a refund.
- No refunds are given.
- Swim at your own risk.
- No glass on beaches, boat dock, or playground.
- No littering in any area.
- No animals except dogs on a leash, in permitted areas.
- Do not drive off of pavement.
- No alcohol.
- Park closed after 10 pm except for camping.
- Camping quiet hours are from 10 pm to 7:30 am.
- Fires only in metal fire rings or grills.
- Clean campsite prior to leaving.
- Maximum stay of five consecutive days.
- An Idaho fishing license is required to fish.
- No motorboats on the lake.